Setting up your domain on Exabytes for WebOrion™
In this article, you will learn how to set up your Domain Name Server (DNS) settings to point your domain to the WebOrion™ network on Exabytes. Once your domain points to our network, your website will be fully protected and accelerated with the all-in-one WebOrion™ Suite.
Please ensure that you have already set up your domain on the WebOrion™ cloud portal, or you can follow this guide to help you.
You will need the following:
- The CNAME value given to your domain during the WebOrion™ setup process
- Access to your Exabytes account
Step 1: Access Exabytes
Under Domains, click on “Manage DNS”.
Step 2: Manage DNS
Under “Add Record”, complete the following fields:
- Name: Enter the CNAME Name as given in the WebOrion™ setup wizard. This should be your full domain name (e.g. www.xyzcompany.com)
- Type: Choose “CNAME” from the drop-down menu
- TTL: 60
- CNAME: Enter the CNAME Value as given in the WebOrion™ setup wizard
That’s it! Your domain should switch over to the WebOrion™ network within a few minutes, or up to 48 hours for your settings to propagate worldwide.
For more setup guides on other web hosting providers, please see this article.