This policy (together with our Terms of Service available at https://www.weborion.io and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites, www.weborion.io (our sites). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our sites, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our sites, and when you contact us for customer services and support.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our sites and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our sites and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data to provide you with marketing information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, please email us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Act gives you the right to withdraw your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. Should you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com. We will then inform you of the consequences of your withdrawal of consent, which may include our inability to provide you with the service.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to make a request for access to personal data we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee of US$150/- to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.